your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Kentucky : Clay County
Weather Forecast for Clay County, Kentucky:
Issued: 400 PM EST WED NOV 26 2014    Expiration: 700 AM EST THU NOV 27 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. Scattered snow or rain showers in the morning. Cooler. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Fri, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Light winds.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
High: 39°F
Low: 25°F
High: 41°F
Low: 31°F
High: 55°F
Low: 45°F
High: 61°F
Low: 49°F
High: 55°F
Low: 39°F
High: 51°F
Low: 41°F
High: 55°F
Snow
Or
Rain
Partly
Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
ShowersRainRainRain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Clay County, Kentucky: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. Scattered snow or rain showers in the morning. Cooler. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy. Scattered snow or rain showers in the morning. Cooler. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Fri, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Light winds.
Friday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Light winds.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Monday...Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Kentucky Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.


kentucky current wind direction map kentucky precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
London-Corbin Airport, KY
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Clay County, Kentucky Clear 44°F
Clear
44°F
Humidity: 42%
Wind Speed: WNW 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 300
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.01 in.
Dewpoint: 23°F
Heat Index: 44°F
Wind Chill: 40°F
Clay County, Kentucky Weather Radar Image Clay County, Kentucky Weather Satellite Image
Kentucky Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Kentucky Current Temperature Map
Kentucky Current Wind Speed Map
Kentucky Temperature Forecast Map
Kentucky Precipitation Forecast Map
Kentucky Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:55 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for London-Corbin Airport, Ky
Sunrise: 7:23 AM EST
Sunset: 5:19 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:47 PM EST
Moonrise: 10:59 AM EST
Moonset: 9:48 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Clay County, Kentucky, United States  Lat: 37.15N, Lon: 83.74W
Wx Zone: KYZ116 ICAO Used: KLOZ