your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Arkansas : Clay County
Weather Forecast for Clay County, Arkansas:
Issued: 752 PM CST SUN DEC 21 2014    Expiration: 430 AM CST MON DEC 22 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Mon, A slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind gusts to near 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Tue, Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 40s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Thu, Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Sun, Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
High: 55°F
Low: 49°F
High: 51°F
Low: 35°F
High: 41°F
Low: 31°F
High: 49°F
Low: 40°F
High: 51°F
Low: 31°F
High: 41°F
Low: 29°F
High: 41°F
ShowersShowersShowersSunnyShowersMostly
Sunny
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Clay County, Arkansas: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Mon, A slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind gusts to near 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Monday...A slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind gusts to near 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Tue, Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tuesday...Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 40s.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Thu, Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
Thursday...Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
Friday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Clay County, Arkansas Sun, Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
Sunday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.


arkansas current wind direction map arkansas precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Poplar Bluff Mun Airport, MO
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Clay County, Arkansas Overcast 42°F
Overcast
42°F
Humidity: 70%
Wind Speed: E 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 090
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.89 in.
Dewpoint: 33°F
Heat Index: 42°F
Wind Chill: 41°F
Clay County, Arkansas Weather Radar Image Clay County, Arkansas Weather Satellite Image
Arkansas Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Arkansas Current Temperature Map
Arkansas Current Wind Speed Map
Arkansas Temperature Forecast Map
Arkansas Precipitation Forecast Map
Arkansas Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:39 AM CST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Poplar Bluff Mun Airport, Mo
Sunrise: 7:08 AM CST
Sunset: 4:49 PM CST
Civil Twilight: 5:18 PM CST
Moonrise: 6:27 AM CST
Moonset: 4:55 PM CST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Clay County, Arkansas, United States  Lat: 36.34N, Lon: 90.43W
Wx Zone: ARZ009 ICAO Used: KPOF