Clarkburg, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Clarkburg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Clarkburg, Mississippi : Scott County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT Sep 28, 2020 Latitude: 32.3301452 Longitude: -89.7295188 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 67 °F Low: 53°F High: 72°F High: 74°F High: 79°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 78°F
Low: 48°F Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 46°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 11:13 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 1500ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
81°
Cloudy
as of 10:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:05 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1900ft, Scattered at 3600ft, Scattered at 4400ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Temperature falling to around 67 by 5pm. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 46.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 72.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 50.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 78.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Clarkburg, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:51 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:27 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Clarkburg, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 11.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,739 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Clarkburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:34 pm Mon91.9%
High Moon:11:05 pm Mon93.1%
Moonset:04:42 am Tue94.2%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.