Citrus Springs, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Citrus Springs, Florida : Citrus County
Issued: 1:06 pm EDT Aug 1, 2015 Latitude: 28.9974771 Longitude: -82.4706548 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
100% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 85°F Low: 74°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
100% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. High near 85. South southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 74. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 86. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Low around 74. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Florida Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Citrus Springs, Florida
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Citrus Springs, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.2 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,345,142 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,364 miles
New Moon: Wed Jul 15
First Quarter: Thu Jul 23
Full Moon: Fri Jul 31
Last Quarter: Thu Aug 6
New Moon: Fri Aug 14
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy