your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Missouri : Christian County
Weather Forecast for Christian County, Missouri:
Issued: 634 AM CDT FRI OCT 31 2014    Expiration: 415 PM CDT FRI OCT 31 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Fri, Breezy. Much cooler. Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Sat, Mostly sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs around 50. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Sun, Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Tue, Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Wed, Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
High: 45°F
Low: 21°F
High: 50°F
Low: 31°F
High: 55°F
Low: 40°F
High: 65°F
Low: 50°F
High: 60°F
Low: 49°F
High: 60°F
Low: 41°F
High: 61°F
ClearingMostly
Sunny
Partly
Cloudy
Partly
Sunny
ShowersShowersMostly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Christian County, Missouri: 3 Day View   


FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM CDT SATURDAY

Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Fri, Breezy. Much cooler. Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.
Friday...Breezy. Much cooler. Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Sat, Mostly sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs around 50. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs around 50. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Sun, Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.
Sunday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
Monday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Tue, Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Tuesday...Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Wed, Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Wednesday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Christian County, Missouri Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.


missouri current wind direction map missouri precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Springfield-Branson National, MO
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Christian County, Missouri Overcast 47°F
Overcast
47°F
Humidity: 68%
Wind Speed: N 20 MPH G 29
Wind Dir Deg: 360
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.29 in.
Dewpoint: 37°F
Heat Index: 47°F
Wind Chill: 40°F
Christian County, Missouri Weather Radar Image Christian County, Missouri Weather Satellite Image
Missouri Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Missouri Current Temperature Map
Missouri Current Wind Speed Map
Missouri Temperature Forecast Map
Missouri Precipitation Forecast Map
Missouri Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:08 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Springfield-Branson National, Mo
Sunrise: 7:34 AM CDT
Sunset: 6:17 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 6:44 PM CDT
Moonrise: 2:21 PM CDT
Moonset: 12:35 AM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Christian County, Missouri, United States  Lat: 36.95N, Lon: 93.26W
Wx Zone: MOZ095 ICAO Used: KSGF