your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Michigan : Chesterfield Township
Weather Forecast for Chesterfield Township, Michigan:
Issued: 556 AM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014    Expiration: 400 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014

TueWedThuFriSatSunMon
Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Tue, Areas of drizzle. Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Wed, Mostly cloudy until 5 pm...Then partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 69. Light and variable winds.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs 72 to 76. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph...Becoming south by mid afternoon.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Fri, Cloudy with showers likely. Highs 66 to 70. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 53 to 57. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 56 to 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Mon, Partly cloudy. Highs 58 to 62.
High: 55°F
Low: 51°F
High: 67°F
Low: 52°F
High: 74°F
Low: 59°F
High: 68°F
Low: 43°F
High: 55°F
Low: 40°F
High: 58°F
Low: 43°F
High: 60°F
DrizzlePartly
Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
ShowersShowersShowersPartly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Chesterfield Township, Michigan: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Tue, Areas of drizzle. Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 15 mph.
Tuesday...Areas of drizzle. Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Wed, Mostly cloudy until 5 pm...Then partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 69. Light and variable winds.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy until 5 pm...Then partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 69. Light and variable winds.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs 72 to 76. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph...Becoming south by mid afternoon.
Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs 72 to 76. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph...Becoming south by mid afternoon.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Fri, Cloudy with showers likely. Highs 66 to 70. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Friday...Cloudy with showers likely. Highs 66 to 70. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 53 to 57. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 53 to 57. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 56 to 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 56 to 60. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Chesterfield Township, Michigan Mon, Partly cloudy. Highs 58 to 62.
Monday...Partly cloudy. Highs 58 to 62.


michigan current wind direction map michigan precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Chesterfield Township, Michigan Overcast 53°F
Overcast
53°F
Humidity: 95%
Wind Speed: NNW 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 330
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.93 in.
Dewpoint: 52°F
Heat Index: 53°F
Wind Chill: 51°F
Chesterfield Township, Michigan Weather Radar Image Chesterfield Township, Michigan Weather Satellite Image
Michigan Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Michigan Current Temperature Map
Michigan Current Wind Speed Map
Michigan Temperature Forecast Map
Michigan Precipitation Forecast Map
Michigan Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:57 AM EDT Moon Phase:
First Quarter Moon

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon for Chesterfield Township, Mi
Sunrise: 7:25 AM EDT
Sunset: 7:15 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 7:43 PM EDT
Moonrise: 1:40 PM EDT
Moonset: 11:37 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Chesterfield Township, Michigan, United States  Lat: 42.67N, Lon: 82.78W
Wx Zone: MIZ070 ICAO Used: KMTC