Chelsea, Oklahoma Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Oklahoma by name.
Weather Forecast for Chelsea, Oklahoma : Rogers County
Issued: 10:07 am CDT May 22, 2015 Latitude: 36.535647 Longitude: -95.432474 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 64°F Low: 56°F High: 73°F High: 73°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 81°F High: 83°F
Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 64. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 64. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 73. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South wind around 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind around 10 mph.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Oklahoma Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Chelsea, Oklahoma
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Chelsea, Oklahoma
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.64 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,116,820 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,427 miles
New Moon: Sun May 17
First Quarter: Mon May 25
Full Moon: Tue Jun 2
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 9
New Moon: Tue Jun 16
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy