Chapman, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Chapman, Kansas : Dickinson County
Issued: 8:11 am CDT May 21, 2019 Latitude: 38.9722212 Longitude: -97.0225139 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 69°F Low: 48°F High: 77°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 60°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms before 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 3pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 69. East wind around 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers between 7pm and 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind around 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Breezy.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Chapman, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Chapman, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,122 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Chapman:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:35 pm Tue88.5%
High Moon:04:27 am Wed87.2%
Moonset:09:20 am Wed85.8%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.