Chandler Springs, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Chandler Springs
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Chandler Springs, Alabama : Talladega County
Issued: 5:34 am CDT Jul 22, 2018 Latitude: 33.3306673 Longitude: -85.9983012 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 87°F Low: 67°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 89°F
Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. North wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Chandler Springs, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Chandler Springs, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 75%
Moon Age: 9.88 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,417 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Chandler Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:45 pm Sun78.6%
High Moon:09:09 pm Sun80.4%
Moonset:02:30 am Mon82.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.