Centralia Gardens, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Centralia Gardens
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Centralia Gardens, Virginia : Chesterfield County
Issued: 10:30 am EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 37.3826488 Longitude: -77.4719293 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 49°F High: 71°F High: 69°F High: 66°F High: 66°F High: 67°F High: 69°F High: 70°F
Low: 54°F Low: 42°F Low: 42°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F Low: 48°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
RICHMOND - (KRIC)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4300ft, Broken at 30000ft
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KPTB)
68°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
RICHMOND/HANOVER - (KOFP)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
WAKEFIELD - (KAKQ)
66°
Cloudy
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Centralia Gardens, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Centralia Gardens, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.52 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,858 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Centralia Gardens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:20 pm Tue3.4%
Moonrise:08:03 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:07 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:19 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.