Catharine, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Catharine, Kansas : Ellis County
Issued: 9:28 am CDT May 22, 2019 Latitude: 38.9272337 Longitude: -99.216766 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
Sunny on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 70°F Low: 53°F High: 59°F High: 78°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 78°F
Low: 54°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 62°F Low: 61°F  
Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind around 14 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northeast in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 54. East southeast wind 13 to 16 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

50% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Catharine, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:19 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Catharine, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,501 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Catharine:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:34 am Thu81.1%
High Moon:05:28 am Thu79.5%
Moonset:10:24 am Thu77.9%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.