your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Virginia : Cardinal
Weather Forecast for Cardinal, Virginia:
Issued: 717 PM EDT THU JUL 31 2014    Expiration: 400 AM EDT FRI AUG 01 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Fri, Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning... Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Sat, Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Sun, Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Mon, Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Thu, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
High: 81°F
Low: 71°F
High: 81°F
Low: 71°F
High: 81°F
Low: 71°F
High: 85°F
Low: 71°F
High: 85°F
Low: 71°F
High: 89°F
Low: 71°F
High: 89°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Sunny
Partly
Sunny
Partly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Cardinal, Virginia: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Fri, Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning... Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Friday...Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning... Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Sat, Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Sun, Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Mon, Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Monday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
Tuesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Wednesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Cardinal, Virginia Thu, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Thursday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.


virginia current wind direction map virginia precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Williamsburg International Airport , VA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Cardinal, Virginia Clear 84°F
Clear
84°F
Humidity: 51%
Wind Speed: S 6 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 190
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.12 in.
Dewpoint: 64°F
Heat Index: 85°F
Wind Chill: 84°F
Cardinal, Virginia Weather Radar Image Cardinal, Virginia Weather Satellite Image
Virginia Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Virginia Current Temperature Map
Virginia Current Wind Speed Map
Virginia Temperature Forecast Map
Virginia Precipitation Forecast Map
Virginia Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:39 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Williamsburg International  Airport , Va
Sunrise: 6:08 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:13 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:42 PM EDT
Moonrise: 10:28 AM EDT
Moonset: 10:32 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Cardinal, Virginia, United States  Lat: 37.42N, Lon: 76.38W
Wx Zone: VAZ086 ICAO Used: KPHF