Calista, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Calista, Kansas : Kingman County
Issued: 8:38 pm CDT May 20, 2019 Latitude: 37.6397393 Longitude: -98.28257 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
100% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
Low: 50°F High: 74°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 83°F
Low: 49°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
100% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Low around 50. East southeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Some storms could be severe, with heavy rain. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 74. Windy, with a southeast wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Calista, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Calista, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,754 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Calista:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:41 pm Mon94.4%
High Moon:03:40 am Tue93.4%
Moonset:08:37 am Tue92.3%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.