Cadillac Estates, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Cadillac Estates, Alabama : Tuscaloosa County
Issued: 2:35 pm CDT Jul 15, 2018 Latitude: 33.2278956 Longitude: -87.4891713 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 93°F Low: 75°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 91. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Cadillac Estates, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Cadillac Estates, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 3.14 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,691 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cadillac Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:34 pm Sun10.6%
Moonset:10:20 pm Sun12.8%
Moonrise:09:50 am Mon16.8%
High Moon:04:29 pm Mon19.3%
Moonset:11:00 pm Mon21.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.