Cadet, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Cadet
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Cadet, Virginia : Wise County
Issued: 9:40 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.8603737 Longitude: -82.7946056 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
10% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 50°F High: 65°F High: 56°F High: 60°F High: 59°F High: 59°F High: 61°F High: 63°F
Low: 43°F Low: 37°F Low: 41°F Low: 44°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WISE/LONESOME PINE - (KLNP)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
BRISTOL - (KTRI)
55°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8500ft, Few at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
54°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MIDDLESBORO - (K1A6)
55°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Cadet, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Cadet, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.84 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,956 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Cadet:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:26 am Wed5.2%
High Moon:03:29 pm Wed6.5%
Moonset:10:40 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.