your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Oklahoma : Caddo County
Weather Forecast for Caddo County, Oklahoma:
Issued: 822 PM CDT SUN JUL 27 2014    Expiration: 400 AM CDT MON JUL 28 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Mon, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Not as warm. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Wed, Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms likely. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 70 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Thu, Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Sat, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Sun, Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.
High: 89°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 80°F
Low: 65°F
High: 80°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Caddo County, Oklahoma: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Mon, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Not as warm. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Not as warm. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Wed, Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms likely. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 70 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms likely. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Thu, Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Fri, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Sat, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Caddo County, Oklahoma Sun, Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.
Sunday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.


oklahoma current wind direction map oklahoma precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Chickasha, Chickasha Municipal Airport, OK
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Caddo County, Oklahoma Partly Cloudy 78°F
Partly Cloudy
78°F
Humidity: 61%
Wind Speed: NE 9 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 040
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.1 in.
Dewpoint: 64°F
Heat Index: 80°F
Wind Chill: 78°F
Caddo County, Oklahoma Weather Radar Image Caddo County, Oklahoma Weather Satellite Image
Oklahoma Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Oklahoma Current Temperature Map
Oklahoma Current Wind Speed Map
Oklahoma Temperature Forecast Map
Oklahoma Precipitation Forecast Map
Oklahoma Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:10 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Chickasha, Chickasha Municipal Airport, Ok
Sunrise: 6:38 AM CDT
Sunset: 8:40 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 9:08 PM CDT
Moonrise: 7:23 AM CDT
Moonset: 8:56 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Caddo County, Oklahoma, United States  Lat: 35.20N, Lon: 98.35W
Wx Zone: OKZ023 ICAO Used: KCHK