your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : New Jersey : Burlington County
Weather Forecast for Burlington County, New Jersey:
Issued: 930 AM EDT THU JUL 31 2014    Expiration: 400 PM EDT THU JUL 31 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Thu, Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Fri, Partly sunny in the morning...Then becoming mostly cloudy. Scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Sat, Numerous showers. Humid with highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Sun, Cloudy with a chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Mon, Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 65°F
High: 85°F
Thunder
Storms
ShowersShowersThunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Sunny
Partly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Burlington County, New Jersey: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Thu, Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Thursday...Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Fri, Partly sunny in the morning...Then becoming mostly cloudy. Scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Friday...Partly sunny in the morning...Then becoming mostly cloudy. Scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Sat, Numerous showers. Humid with highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Saturday...Numerous showers. Humid with highs in the lower 80s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Sun, Cloudy with a chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Sunday...Cloudy with a chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Mon, Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Monday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Tue, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Tuesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Burlington County, New Jersey Wed, Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
Wednesday...Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.


new jersey current wind direction map new jersey precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Burlington County, New Jersey Clear 78°F
Clear
78°F
Humidity: 55%
Wind Speed: SW 8 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 230
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.1 in.
Dewpoint: 61°F
Heat Index: 80°F
Wind Chill: 78°F
Burlington County, New Jersey Weather Radar Image Burlington County, New Jersey Weather Satellite Image
New Jersey Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
New Jersey Current Temperature Map
New Jersey Current Wind Speed Map
New Jersey Temperature Forecast Map
New Jersey Precipitation Forecast Map
New Jersey Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:26 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Burlington County, Nj
Sunrise: 5:56 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:12 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:43 PM EDT
Moonrise: 10:21 AM EDT
Moonset: 10:25 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Burlington County, New Jersey, United States  Lat: 39.85N, Lon: 74.72W
Wx Zone: NJZ027 ICAO Used: KVAY