Bruce, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bruce, Mississippi : Calhoun County
Issued: 7:58 pm CST Jan 24, 2021 Latitude: 33.9920553 Longitude: -89.3489641 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of  on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 59°F High: 72°F High: 65°F High: 59°F High: 46°F High: 54°F High: 61°F High: 65°F
Low: 45°F Low: 42°F Low: 32°F Low: 27°F Low: 36°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 2 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:54 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a steady temperature around 59. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.

30% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Bruce, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Bruce, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,909 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bruce:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:28 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:29 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:56 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:24 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.