Briar Lake Estates, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Briar Lake Estates, Alabama : Escambia County
Issued: 8:07 am CDT Sep 25, 2018 Latitude: 31.0001819 Longitude: -87.4805366 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 87°F Low: 72°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Briar Lake Estates, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:40 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Briar Lake Estates, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,536 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Briar Lake Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:26 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:01:39 am Wed98.7%
Moonset:07:58 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.