Brazil, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Brazil, Mississippi : Tallahatchie County
Issued: 2:27 am CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 34.0265021 Longitude: -90.2806463 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 61°F High: 70°F High: 65°F High: 48°F High: 45°F High: 53°F High: 61°F High: 62°F
Low: 46°F Low: 41°F Low: 29°F Low: 28°F Low: 39°F Low: 50°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
63°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
54°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
59°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:11 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
54°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 3am. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 61. South wind around 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Sun Almanac for Brazil, Mississippi
Sunrise: 07:02 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Brazil, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,885 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Brazil:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:32 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:32 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:59 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:28 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.