Bowlin, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bowlin
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bowlin, Mississippi : Attala County
Issued: 6:17 pm CDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 33.0848511 Longitude: -89.7764713 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4100ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
90°
Feels like 94°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
82°
Clear
as of 5:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 97. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 88. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 85. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Bowlin, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Bowlin, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,890 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bowlin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:06 pm Thu99.0%
High Moon:12:26 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:42 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.