Bowies Chapel, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bowies Chapel
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bowies Chapel, Mississippi : Attala County
Issued: 7:16 am CST Dec 2, 2020 Latitude: 33.1751267 Longitude: -89.3436814 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday
High: 56°F Low: 37°F High: 53°F High: 52°F High: 54°F High: 56°F High: 51°F High: 53°F
Low: 40°F Low: 34°F Low: 31°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F  
Sunny Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
21°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.39 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
30°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
23°
Clear
as of 6:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.38 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
25°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 85%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.37 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Scattered at 15000ft
Sunny on Today Today... Widespread frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

60% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 51.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 53.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Bowies Chapel, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Bowies Chapel, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,854 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bowies Chapel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:45 am Wed95.5%
Moonrise:06:47 pm Wed93.7%
High Moon:02:12 am Thu92.1%
Moonset:09:38 am Thu90.3%
New Moon: Sun Nov 15
First Quarter: Sat Nov 21
Full Moon: Mon Nov 30
Last Quarter: Mon Dec 7
New Moon: Mon Dec 14
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.