Blythe Crossing, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Blythe Crossing, Mississippi : Tishomingo County
Issued: 2:27 am CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 34.7942568 Longitude: -88.1683744 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 51°F High: 68°F High: 65°F High: 48°F High: 44°F High: 52°F High: 56°F High: 60°F
Low: 50°F Low: 41°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F Low: 37°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MUSCLE SHOALS - (KMSL)
57°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 2:31 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2800ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:12 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON - (KMKL)
48°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDCU)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 2:22 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
70% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Patchy fog before 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 68. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Low around 50. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.

90% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Sun Almanac for Blythe Crossing, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Blythe Crossing, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,865 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Blythe Crossing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:25 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:22 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:51 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:22 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.