Bluff, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bluff, Mississippi : Tippah County
Issued: 2:37 pm CDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 34.613432 Longitude: -88.9558959 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
81°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3900ft, Broken at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4100ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS NAS - (KNQA)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Broken at 9000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. East wind 10 to 15 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Bluff, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Bluff, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 230,035 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bluff:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:23 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:35 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
Moonrise:08:15 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:21 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:24 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.