Bismarck, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bismarck
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Bismarck, North Dakota : Burleigh County
Issued: 12:30 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 46.8083268 Longitude: -100.7837392 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 60°F Low: 39°F High: 56°F High: 48°F High: 46°F High: 47°F High: 44°F High: 38°F
Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 30°F Low: 34°F Low: 31°F  
Rain Rain Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. East wind 8 to 17 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Bismarck, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:05 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Bismarck, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,570 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bismarck:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:55 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:05:53 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:56 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.