Birdie, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Birdie, Mississippi : Quitman County
Issued: 7:58 pm CST Jan 24, 2021 Latitude: 34.3920517 Longitude: -90.3820414 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 54°F High: 70°F High: 61°F High: 52°F High: 43°F High: 52°F High: 61°F High: 64°F
Low: 44°F Low: 41°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 38°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
52°
Cloudy
as of 12:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:54 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Broken at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:09 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 12:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Areas of dense fog. Low around 54. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. High near 70. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 9am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

40% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Sun Almanac for Birdie, Mississippi
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Birdie, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,005 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Birdie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:33 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:32 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:59 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:30 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.