Bezer, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bezer
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bezer, Mississippi : Smith County
Issued: 1:16 am CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 31.9709897 Longitude: -89.4903456 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 62°F High: 75°F High: 69°F High: 68°F High: 53°F High: 59°F High: 66°F High: 70°F
Low: 54°F Low: 53°F Low: 37°F Low: 31°F Low: 38°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
66°
Cloudy
as of 12:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:16 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Broken at 3100ft, Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:15 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
64°
Cloudy
as of 1:07 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Solid Overcast at 1000ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 4am and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Bezer, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Bezer, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,951 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bezer:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:23 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:35 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:56 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:19 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.