Bew Springs, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Bew Springs
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bew Springs, Mississippi : Grenada County
Issued: 12:17 am CDT Jun 7, 2020 Latitude: 33.7862267 Longitude: -89.8948087 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Clear on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Sunday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 70°F High: 90°F High: 83°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 85°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F Low: 61°F  
Clear Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
75°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
79°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
73°
Clear
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft
Clear on Overnight Overnight... Clear, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 83. Windy, with an east southeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 73. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Bew Springs, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Bew Springs, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 16.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,066 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bew Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:25 am Sun97.2%
Moonset:07:26 am Sun96.4%
Moonrise:10:21 pm Sun93.4%
High Moon:03:22 am Mon92.2%
Moonset:08:25 am Mon91.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.