Bethany, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bethany, Mississippi : Lee County
Issued: 2:27 am CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 34.5053779 Longitude: -88.7292226 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
50% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 51°F High: 70°F High: 66°F High: 49°F High: 45°F High: 53°F High: 58°F High: 61°F
Low: 49°F Low: 41°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F Low: 37°F Low: 48°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:12 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 2 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
MUSCLE SHOALS - (KMSL)
57°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 2:31 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2800ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
61°
Cloudy
as of 2:12 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
50% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers before 4am. Patchy fog before 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and 11pm. Low around 49. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.

80% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

Sun Almanac for Bethany, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Bethany, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,863 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bethany:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:27 am Mon88.0%
Moonrise:02:25 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:09:53 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:23 am Tue93.9%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.