Belknap, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Belknap
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Belknap, Alabama : Dallas County
Issued: 4:36 pm CDT Jun 17, 2018 Latitude: 32.2062524 Longitude: -87.0138759 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 82°F Low: 71°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 82. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Belknap, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Belknap, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 23%
Moon Age: 4.67 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,165 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Belknap:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:49 pm Sun22.3%
Moonset:11:40 pm Sun25.1%
Moonrise:10:59 am Mon30.0%
High Moon:05:44 pm Mon33.0%
Moonset:12:22 am Tue36.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.