your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Wisconsin : Belgium
Weather Forecast for Belgium, Wisconsin:
Issued: 601 PM CDT WED JUL 23 2014    Expiration: 400 AM CDT THU JUL 24 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Thu, Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds up to 5 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Sat, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Sun, Partly sunny with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Tue, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Wed, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.
High: 71°F
Low: 59°F
High: 75°F
Low: 61°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 75°F
Low: 59°F
High: 71°F
Low: 55°F
High: 71°F
Low: 59°F
High: 75°F
SunnyThunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Sunny
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Belgium, Wisconsin: 3 Day View   


BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM CDT THURSDAY

Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Thu, Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds up to 5 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon.
Thursday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds up to 5 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Fri, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Friday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Sat, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Sun, Partly sunny with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Sunday...Partly sunny with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Mon, Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Monday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Tue, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.
Tuesday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.


Weather Forecast Belgium, Wisconsin Wed, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.
Wednesday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.


wisconsin current wind direction map wisconsin precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
West Bend, West Bend Municipal Airport, WI
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Belgium, Wisconsin Clear 59°F
Clear
59°F
Humidity: 62%
Wind Speed: ENE 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 060
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.18 in.
Dewpoint: 46°F
Heat Index: 59°F
Wind Chill: 59°F
Belgium, Wisconsin Weather Radar Image Belgium, Wisconsin Weather Satellite Image
Wisconsin Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Wisconsin Current Temperature Map
Wisconsin Current Wind Speed Map
Wisconsin Temperature Forecast Map
Wisconsin Precipitation Forecast Map
Wisconsin Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 4:57 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for West Bend, West Bend Municipal Airport, Wi
Sunrise: 5:31 AM CDT
Sunset: 8:23 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:56 PM CDT
Moonrise: 2:51 AM CDT
Moonset: 5:51 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Belgium, Wisconsin, United States  Lat: 43.50N, Lon: 87.85W
Wx Zone: WIZ060 ICAO Used: KETB