Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi : Hancock County
Issued: 5:18 pm CDT Jun 6, 2020 Latitude: 30.3088076 Longitude: -89.3300461 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 77°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 79°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GULFPORT - (KGPT)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4300ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BILOXI - (KBIX)
77°
Clear
as of 5:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1400ft, Broken at 1900ft, Broken at 11000ft, Broken at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
SLIDELL - (KASD)
81°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft, Broken at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
LAKEFRONT ARPT - (KNEW)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2300ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 7500ft
40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before midnight, then a chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 77. Breezy, with an east wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Tropical storm conditions expected. Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 81. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Tropical storm conditions expected. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 79. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 3 and 4 inches possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 83. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,195 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Bay Saint Louis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:10 pm Sat98.0%
High Moon:02:22 am Sun97.2%
Moonset:07:33 am Sun96.4%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.