Barnett Crossroads, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Barnett Crossroads, Alabama : Escambia County
Issued: 3:48 am CDT Aug 19, 2018 Latitude: 31.2212838 Longitude: -87.3044234 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 87°F Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 91°F
Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. High near 87. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Barnett Crossroads, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Barnett Crossroads, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 61%
Moon Age: 8.47 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,674 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Barnett Crossroads:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:35 pm Sun64.2%
High Moon:07:59 pm Sun66.3%
Moonset:01:20 am Mon68.3%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.