Baker, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Baker, Indiana : Sullivan County
Issued: 7:15 am EDT May 23, 2019 Latitude: 39.1305978 Longitude: -87.3125167 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 83°F Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 80°F
Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. West southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 88. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South wind around 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Baker, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Baker, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,191 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Baker:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:33 am Thu77.8%
Moonrise:01:28 am Fri72.6%
High Moon:06:27 am Fri70.8%
Moonset:11:30 am Fri69.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.