Azelta, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Azelta
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Azelta, Pennsylvania : Tioga County
Issued: 5:27 am EDT Jun 23, 2018 Latitude: 41.8395153 Longitude: -77.4849823 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 58°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 76°F High: 81°F High: 84°F
Low: 63°F Low: 56°F Low: 48°F Low: 60°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 73. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Azelta, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Azelta, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 10.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,194 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Azelta:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:33 pm Sat82.9%
High Moon:10:03 pm Sat84.6%
Moonset:03:26 am Sun86.2%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.