Aydelotte, Oklahoma Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Oklahoma by name.
Weather Forecast for Aydelotte, Oklahoma : Pottawatomie County
Issued: 3:24 pm CST Feb 19, 2018 Latitude: 35.4442351 Longitude: -96.9116901 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Washington's Birthday Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Washington's Birthday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 60% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 73°F Low: °F High: 68 °F High: 40°F High: 44°F High: 54°F High: 58°F High: 62°F
Low: 66 °F Low: 30°F Low: 30°F Low: 40°F Low: 44°F Low: 35°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Sunny
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Washington's Birthday Washington's Birthday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms. Temperature rising to around 66 by midnight. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Temperature rising to near 68 by noon, then falling to around 40 during the remainder of the day. South wind 10 to 16 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 30.

60% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 62.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aydelotte, Oklahoma
Sunrise: 07:09 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Aydelotte, Oklahoma
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 16%
Moon Age: 3.86 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,759 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aydelotte:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:43 pm Mon15.6%
Moonset:10:05 pm Mon17.7%
Moonrise:10:01 am Tue21.9%
High Moon:04:30 pm Tue24.3%
Moonset:11:07 pm Tue26.9%
New Moon: Thu Feb 15
First Quarter: Fri Feb 23
Full Moon: Thu Mar 1
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 9
New Moon: Sat Mar 17
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.