Avon, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Avon, West Virginia : Doddridge County
Issued: 7:06 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 39.1953655 Longitude: -80.6489885 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 79°F Low: 63°F High: 78°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 83°F
Low: 65°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 11pm, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avon, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Avon, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,110 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:36 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:00 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:20 am Sun73.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.