Avon, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Avon, Virginia : Nelson County
Issued: 1:27 am EDT Jul 23, 2018 Latitude: 37.9998611 Longitude: -78.8264106 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 68°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 82°F
Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 79. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 70. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 78. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 70. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 80. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avon, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Avon, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,481 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:20 pm Mon86.5%
High Moon:10:27 pm Mon87.8%
Moonset:03:32 am Tue89.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.