Avocet, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Avocet, North Carolina : Wake County
Issued: 4:50 am EDT Jun 23, 2018 Latitude: 35.606971 Longitude: -78.870847 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 91°F Low: 72°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 88°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 94°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 100. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avocet, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Avocet, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 10.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,208 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avocet:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:30 pm Sat82.9%
High Moon:10:08 pm Sat84.6%
Moonset:03:41 am Sun86.3%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.