Avoca, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Avoca, North Dakota : Williams County
Issued: 5:32 am CDT Sep 17, 2019 Latitude: 48.1850239 Longitude: -103.524082 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
High: 85°F Low: 53°F High: 74°F High: 79°F High: 68°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 67°F
Low: 51°F Low: 55°F Low: 50°F Low: 44°F Low: 47°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny
-
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avoca, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:34 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Avoca, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,818 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avoca:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:53 am Tue89.5%
Moonrise:09:52 pm Tue86.6%
High Moon:04:49 am Wed84.6%
Moonset:11:58 am Wed82.4%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.