Avendale, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Avendale
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Avendale, Virginia : Roanoke (city) County
Issued: 2:01 am EDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 37.2948588 Longitude: -79.9342049 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Cloudy on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday
Low: 70°F High: 83°F High: 65°F High: 65°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 74°F High: 77°F
Low: 60°F Low: 58°F Low: 62°F Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 60°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 65. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Avendale, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Avendale, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 12.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,801 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avendale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:35 am Sat92.8%
Moonrise:06:22 pm Sat95.4%
High Moon:11:54 pm Sat96.3%
Moonset:05:32 am Sun97.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.