Auvil, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Auvil, West Virginia : Tucker County
Issued: 3:49 am EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 39.1778824 Longitude: -79.723677 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 71°F High: 83°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 80°F
Low: 68°F Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. West wind 5 to 9 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Auvil, West Virginia
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Auvil, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 28%
Moon Age: 5.19 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,903 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Auvil:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:18 am Mon30.1%
High Moon:06:13 pm Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:59 am Tue36.3%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.