Autumn Wynds, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Autumn Wynds, West Virginia : Putnam County
Issued: 2:32 pm EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 38.4439787 Longitude: -81.9918026 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday
High: 82°F Low: 66°F High: 78°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 65°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a chance of showers. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 66. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Patchy fog between 10am and 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers between 2am and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers between 9am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a chance of showers between midnight and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Autumn Wynds, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Autumn Wynds, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 70%
Moon Age: 9.36 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,943 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Autumn Wynds:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:06 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:26 am Sun74.0%
Moonrise:04:38 pm Sun78.9%
High Moon:09:53 pm Sun80.6%
Moonset:03:03 am Mon82.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.