Aure, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Aure, Minnesota : Beltrami County
Issued: 5:34 pm CDT Aug 25, 2019 Latitude: 47.6732885 Longitude: -95.1205586 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
High: 65°F Low: 61°F High: 65°F High: 60°F High: 65°F High: 72°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 68°F
Low: 54°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F Low: 49°F Low: 46°F Low: 48°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 65. South southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 2am, then showers after 2am. Low around 61. South southeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 65. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely before 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 4pm, then showers after 4pm. High near 60. West wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 6 to 9 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aure, Minnesota
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Aure, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 24.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,928 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aure:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:41 am Mon23.3%
High Moon:09:46 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:05:53 pm Mon17.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.