Audubon, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Audubon
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Audubon, Florida : Brevard County
Issued: 10:15 pm EDT Jul 19, 2019 Latitude: 28.4372244 Longitude: -80.6597742 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Cloudy on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Audubon, Florida
Sunrise: 06:38 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Audubon, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,927 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Audubon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:06 am Sat89.4%
Moonset:09:48 am Sat88.0%
Moonrise:11:01 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:04:49 am Sun82.7%
Moonset:10:41 am Sun80.9%
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
First Quarter: Tue Jul 9
Full Moon: Tue Jul 16
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 24
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.