Aubrey, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aubrey
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Aubrey, Wisconsin : Richland County
Issued: 5:44 am CDT Apr 26, 2018 Latitude: 43.3147073 Longitude: -90.2934585 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Partly Sunny on Today Clearing on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 68°F Low: 34°F High: 62°F High: 55°F High: 63°F High: 73°F High: 73°F High: 71°F
Low: 31°F Low: 30°F Low: 42°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F  
Partly Sunny Clearing Rain Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a light west wind becoming northwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 8 to 11 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 9 mph.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 16 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 17 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aubrey, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Aubrey, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 11.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,522 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aubrey:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:25 pm Thu88.7%
High Moon:10:53 pm Thu90.5%
Moonset:05:11 am Fri92.1%
New Moon: Sun Apr 15
First Quarter: Sun Apr 22
Full Moon: Sun Apr 29
Last Quarter: Mon May 7
New Moon: Tue May 15
Wisconsin's Current Temperatures
Wisconsin's Current Temperature Map


Wisconsin's Satellite ImageWisconsin Satellite Image

Wisconsin's Current Wind DirectionWisconsin's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6154 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° Glendale, Arizona
Low
Temp
21° Cadillac/Wexford, Michigan
and 4 other locations
Wind
Speed
39mph Fort Carson, Colorado
Wind
Gust
49mph Fort Carson, Colorado
Wind
Chill
18° Wilkerson Pass, Colorado
High
Pressure
30.38Hg Piney Island Bt-11, North-Carolina
Low
Pressure
29.56Hg Bedford, Massachusetts
and 3 other locations
# Locations Reporting Snow 1
# Locations Reporting Rain 79
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms 1
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 46°
d from the summary above. Click here to view the current weather on Mt. Washington.
Due to the extreme weather values on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, values have been
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.