Atwood Valley, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Atwood Valley, Ohio : Carroll County
Issued: 8:13 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 40.5550634 Longitude: -81.2162165 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
Low: 71°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 81°F
Low: 66°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11am and noon, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. North wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 11am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atwood Valley, Ohio
Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Atwood Valley, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 35%
Moon Age: 5.99 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,322 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atwood Valley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:07 am Tue36.3%
Moonrise:12:31 pm Tue41.6%
High Moon:07:11 pm Tue44.6%
Moonset:01:41 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.