Atwell, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Atwell
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Atwell, West Virginia : McDowell County
Issued: 7:37 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 37.3492792 Longitude: -81.7626116 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of  on Monday
Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 84°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a chance of showers between 2pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 11am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a chance of showers between midnight and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers between 7am and 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atwell, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:56 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Atwell, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 35%
Moon Age: 5.99 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,331 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atwell:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:06 am Tue36.3%
Moonrise:12:37 pm Tue41.6%
High Moon:07:13 pm Tue44.7%
Moonset:01:41 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.