Atoka, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Atoka, Tennessee : Tipton County
Issued: 6:14 pm CST Feb 22, 2018 Latitude: 35.4411945 Longitude: -89.7781379 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: °F High: 68°F High: 76°F High: 61°F High: 63°F High: 65°F High: 65°F High: 60°F
Low: 61°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F Low: 42°F Low: 51°F Low: 48°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Rain
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Temperature rising to around 63 by 5am. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. High near 76. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

100% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely. Low around 47. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atoka, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Atoka, Tennessee
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 46%
Moon Age: 7.04 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,757 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atoka:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:44 am Fri48.9%
First Quarter:02:09 am Fri49.5%
Moonrise:11:31 am Fri54.0%
High Moon:06:38 pm Fri57.3%
Moonset:01:49 am Sat60.7%
New Moon: Thu Feb 15
First Quarter: Fri Feb 23
Full Moon: Thu Mar 1
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 9
New Moon: Sat Mar 17
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.