Atlee Station, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Atlee Station, Virginia : Hanover County
Issued: 3:13 pm EDT Jun 17, 2018 Latitude: 37.6501444 Longitude: -77.401926 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 72°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 90°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 104. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Light south wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 104. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atlee Station, Virginia
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Atlee Station, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 24%
Moon Age: 4.76 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,279 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atlee Station:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:09 am Mon25.3%
Moonrise:11:11 am Mon30.1%
High Moon:06:04 pm Mon33.1%
Moonset:12:48 am Tue36.2%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.